Tuesday, April 13, 2010

HOORAY

The day has finally come, when I get to stay home with Maggie!!! Today was my first official day as a stay-at-home Mom...something I have always dreamed of doing, and am very proud of. It was everything I hoped for and more. Maggie woke up around 9 am and was in a very cuddly mood all morning. We watched Beauty and the Beast while she sat in my lap and ate a toaster strudel. We played for a while, had some lunch, and then she took a nap. She hasn't had a nap for about three days, so that was a good thing. Then she went with me and my Mom to get our hair done. She was worried about me while I was getting my hair colored and washed, but Grandma distracted her pretty well. We had dinner when Brian got home, and then spent a long time playing. She must have been really worn out, because she went to bed at 7:30. It was a wonderful day.

1 comment: