Wednesday, January 14, 2009

First post from Maggie's Mommy!





I am so blessed to have such a good baby! Maggie is blessed to have such wonderful grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, etc! I just want to thank everyone for their prayers for Maggie. I know she was getting lots of prayers even before she was born, and I know lots of you were praying for us when she had to go back to the hospital. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
Well, I am loving being a mommy! It's been pretty easy since she's such a good little baby. She's spoiling us! Brian is such a good daddy! I'm not surprised, but feel very fortunate. He gets up in the middle of the night the change her or feed her when I'm just too tired, and he can't wait to come home from school and work to hold his little girl. He has been helping with the housework, too! What a guy! I guess that's why I married him. : )
Here are some recent photos of the little sweetie pie!

She likes to sleep with her arms above her head...like someone else we know (Grandma Thomas)!

No comments:

Post a Comment